Join the League of Women Voters of Licking County
- Was established in 1920, is open to men and women, is non-partisan, and is highly respected community-based organizations;
- Gets members involved in the critical issues that affect families and communities through civil discussions and positive action;
- Offers opportunities to develop new skills and become informed voters on important issues;
- Brings people together to act on shared concerns, build support networks, and develop lasting friendships.
How much time does it take?
It’s up to you. You can support the League only with your annual dues or you can become actively involved through group study and action, attending League gatherings, or reading about critical issues in League publications.
For Students: I
What do you get as a League member?
You automatically become a member of:
- LWV of Licking County
- LWV of Ohio
- LWV of the United States.
You will receive publications and email updates about important events and legislative action. You will also be adding your voice to a powerful force of members from all 50 states.
Individual, family and student memberships available.
Download and print this form. LINK: 2018 Sept Membership form v4
Mail the completed form and your check to our postal address.
League of Women Voters of Licking County
PO Box 617
Granville, Ohio 43023.
Contact Membership Chair: Marsha Crawford