The League of Women Voters relies on donors like you to carry out our work of nonpartisan voter education and advocacy for issues that impact women and good government.
Your donation can help us make democracy work.
- Contributions to the League of Women Voters of Licking County provide direct support for the League’s work in mobilizing citizens and influencing public policy through advocacy. These donations are not tax deductible. For now, these donations can be made only by check.
- Tax-deductible contributions to the League’s Educational Fund provide direct support for citizen education, voter service, and public engagement activities.
Three ways to contribute:
- Check – avoid the small fee that PayPal deducts by mailing a check directly to:
League of Women Voters of Licking County
PO Box 617
Granville, OH 43023
- PayPal – Use your online PayPal account by clicking the Donate button below.
- Credit/Debit Card – You can make your credit or debit card donation online safely and securely through PayPal using the Donate button.
- Donations can be made “in memoriam,” or “in honor of” someone. Simply indicate your preference on your check, or in the “special instructions” section of PayPal.
LWVLC Education Fund