Posted in Discussion Tab
- Commemorate Dual Centennials July 29, 2020
- Comment on the revised 2020 Bylaws March 30, 2020
- HELP US ADVOCATE FOR PUBLIC EDUCATION! March 29, 2020
- League of Women Voters’ impact still felt on 100th anniversary February 17, 2020
- Opportunities coming up for Redistricting Reformers February 14, 2020
February 18, 2020
Deadline to register to vote or update voter information for the March 17, 2020 Primary Election.
February 19, 2020
Absentee/Early voting begins
March 17, 2020
We’ve invited Dr. Megan Threlkeld to help us commemorate the Centennial of suffrage and of the League of Women Voters. She is a very capable speaker with great depth of knowledge about this time period and this subject.
August 6, 2020
7:00 – 8:30 PM
ZOOM – requires registration.
Category Archives: Voter Registration
Dear LWVLC, Allegations of voter fraud by college students in Ohio elections have a long history and so do allegations of voter suppression. An article in the Newark Advocate today details a complaint from six Granville residents about alleged irregularities … Continue reading
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY This study evaluates the potential of nonprofit service providers and community-based organizations to increase voting among their younger clients and constituents, while also assessing best practices for doing so. To do this, we tracked 39,000 individuals who registered … Continue reading