Posted in Discussion Tab
- Commemorate Dual Centennials July 29, 2020
- Comment on the revised 2020 Bylaws March 30, 2020
- HELP US ADVOCATE FOR PUBLIC EDUCATION! March 29, 2020
- League of Women Voters’ impact still felt on 100th anniversary February 17, 2020
- Opportunities coming up for Redistricting Reformers February 14, 2020
February 18, 2020
Deadline to register to vote or update voter information for the March 17, 2020 Primary Election.
February 19, 2020
Absentee/Early voting begins
March 17, 2020
We’ve invited Dr. Megan Threlkeld to help us commemorate the Centennial of suffrage and of the League of Women Voters. She is a very capable speaker with great depth of knowledge about this time period and this subject.
August 6, 2020
7:00 – 8:30 PM
ZOOM – requires registration.
Category Archives: LWV Licking County
The revised Bylaws are detailed in the “For the Members” page. Review the bylaws and view other comments and make your comments by clicking on the “Comment” link at the bottom of this posting.
The Hands That Feed Us ediblecolumbus.ediblecommunities.com 7 mins read When Marshall Branstool, owner of Branstool Orchards in Utica, steps behind his market table filled with fresh peaches and ripe apples many are quick to notice his shirt does not have the well-known Branstool Orchards … Continue reading