Folks in Granville wrote 140 postcards today for the shine a light on dark money campaign.
Posted in Discussion Tab
- Comment on the revised 2020 Bylaws March 30, 2020
- HELP US ADVOCATE FOR PUBLIC EDUCATION! March 29, 2020
- League of Women Voters’ impact still felt on 100th anniversary February 17, 2020
- Opportunities coming up for Redistricting Reformers February 14, 2020
- Lakewood High School – Voter Registration February 5, 2020
February 18, 2020
Deadline to register to vote or update voter information for the March 17, 2020 Primary Election.
February 19, 2020
Absentee/Early voting begins
March 17, 2020
Statehouse Day Registration is OPEN!
WHEN: April 16, 2020 from 8:30 AM to 5 PM.
WHERE: Sheraton Columbus Hotel at Capital Square, 75 E State Street, Columbus, OH 43215
Join us for LWV Ohio’s 2020 Statehouse Day! League members and supporters from throughout the Buckeye State come together once a year to hear from experts about LWVO’s legislative priorities, learn advocacy best practices, and meet with elected officials.
This year’s legislative priorities include improving Ohio’s outdated voter registration system, implementation of voter-approved redistricting reforms, and other democracy reforms. The keynote lunch will feature a conversation between Virginia Kase (Executive Director of LWVUS) and Jen Miller (Executive Director of LWVO) about the League’s rich history and even brighter future.
Be sure to purchase your ticket while seats are still available! We look forward to seeing you there.
The LWV Ohio Team